Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Number 6--Cold/Homework

Five degrees Farenheit outside. Brrr. Finally got a space heater to help thaw out my apartment. The thing was not even all the way out of the box before I was plugging it in and setting it to work. Good luck, little space heater!

In life, the routine has become pretty constant, but I am looking to break that routine tomorrow. I have papers due in two weeks, and I have spent the last week and a half doing absolutely no work on them. Tomorrow I plan to lay seige to the law library, beginning my research on paper number two and not quitting until I have a good foundation of an actual topic. I have been doing some half-hearted research, but I haven't read anything in sufficient depth to get any good ideas about a proper topic. No more! Tomorrow is my time! I will prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment