Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Number 8--Church, Fantasy Football, Schoolwork

Had a very busy Sunday this week and failed to try out anything new. However, I did attend the ward of my choir director (we sang for his ward's Christmas program) and it was quite nice. Of course, the reason I liked it so much may have been because it was the Christmas program, meaning that there were no annoying speakers and there was a bunch of music. Oh, well.

In other news, I beat Nate in the last round of Fantasy Football. Here's a quick snapshot of the season.
1. Nate's team scored the most points over the course of the season. He finished in last place.
2. My team scored the second most points over the course of the season. I finished second to last.
3. Allie had the second most points scored against her. She finished first.

Long story short, Fantasy Football is a crapshoot.

In school news, I have very slowly been working on my final papers and I think they will be passable by next Tuesday, the due date. That's really all I want to say about them, except maybe to say, "Don't buy wild-caught corals! Really, pretty much every species can be aquacultured. There's no reason to be depleting the reefs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment