Thursday, December 3, 2009

Number 1--The Pilot

I am now on the blog bandwagon. I have chosen the Minima template. I hope that it is visually appealing to anyone who happens to be reading.

Why write a blog? Seeing as they are so popular, I was hesitant to begin one without a good reason. I pondered some of the possible reasons a person might write a blog. Very few of them seemed like good reasons to me, so I have decided to write this just for me--sort of like being pen pals with myself. I have read some other blogs which I enjoyed reading very much. However, even my favorites seemed at some point to cease being merely musings and seemed to begin to cater to the readership.

Dear Reader, if indeed you have found my blog, I hope that you enjoy my writing. I do not mean to hurt your feelings, but I am going to do my best to ignore you.

1 comment:

  1. Let's try this again...

    Welcome to the blogosphere! It's never too late to start a blog. Judging by your posts, I'd say you should have started a long time ago.

    Good luck, space heater!

    ReplyDelete