Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Number 9--Felt Like Writing...


...which is a bit funny by itself, considering that I've been writing my tail off for the last few weeks on a combined nearly fifty pages of legal papers. The blog feels awfully comfortable after that--a deep, cushy armchair of writing freedom. I can say whatever I want, leave out citations, mispell werds if I feel like.

It's been quite a semester, and I am very proud of myself for making it through. I love school, I really do. I'm sort of addicted to that "light bulb" feeling of learning something new. That said, this semester was horrible. Of five classes, I had one that I really liked, one I didn't mind, one I disliked, and two that I Hated. That's right. Capital H Hated. Oh, well. It's all over now.

In other news, the new frag tank is just about up and running. Well, it's up and running, but not properly. Maybe I will try and figure out how to post a picture of it. Never mind, posting a picture of the other tank instead. It looks way better. The frag doesn't even have anything in it yet.

There's a party tonight with my choir peeps, but it's all the way down in Draper. That's pretty far, plus there is a bunch of snow on the ground, plus I'm pretty burned out from the papers.

1. Natives, Plants, and Patents: Whether Bioprospecting Is Imperialism and Whether It Is A Problem
2. A Case for Coral: International Law and Coral's Own Austin Street Murder

Can you guess which of the two I enjoyed writing more?

Okay, enough of that. I'm done! Just have to clean up one more class, but I don't have to do that right away. It can wait until after Christmas. All right, enough rule-less writing for now. I am going to read something fun! Then I am going to go look at some coral!

No comments:

Post a Comment