Monday, December 7, 2009

Number 5--Babies

So I have been getting kind of excited about being a "blogger" and I wanted to go out and read other blogs. I wanted to bask in them and, even though those bloggers would not know, to call out to them across the internet, "Hello! We are one, you and I! We blog!"

Small problems, though:
1. I don't very many people with blogs.
2. Those I know that have blogs do not write as regularly as I would like.
3. It turns out I have little interest in reading the blogs of strangers, especially since 8 out of 10 blogs are about babies.

Don't get me wrong. I love babies. Still, give me a break. Here on Blogspot, I clicked the "Next Blog" link ten times in a row before I found a blog that was not dedicated either to a baby, to a set of children, or to a family. Again, I am not opposed to family, but when a person writes a blog about kids or their family, it reads to me like dry, uninteresting, neverending gossip. If you have any relevant and interesting opinions or stories that do not relate to your infant, I will read them. Not bitter, I swear. Just starved for decent reading material.

No comments:

Post a Comment